CruiseMapper's deckplan services provide cruise deck plans reviews integrated with newest deck layouts and deck legends (company's cabin categories as names and color codes). Each page has a separate link to the vessel's cruise cabins review that provides information on all its staterooms (amenities, cabin types, grades) with usually included floor plans and photos. Here you can search for a particular ship (via the above search bar) or you can skip the introduction (explanations) and go down directly to our list of large passenger ships' deckplan pages.
Along with regularly updated officially issued cruise line deck plans, CruiseMapper's cruise deck plans pages also show statistical information on passenger shipping vessels (including ferries). All pages are organized as "ship review" articles. You will know what is what, where (location on deck), serving what (functions), operates how and when (review of all onboard venues as activities, amenities, operational hours, special features).
our cruise ship deck plans will show you what is what (activities, amenities, serving what purpose), located where, changed when (newest upgrades / latest refurbishment review). all dining venues (restaurants and food bars) reviews also contain basic menu/cuisine information, and whether the dining options are complimentary, at surcharge pp or a la carte priced. all deck plan pages include basic statistical information, such as:
- year built, vessel class and sister ships (among the fleets of all lines).
- total number of cabins, plus number per type (Inside, OceanView/RiverView, Balcony, Suite)
- capacity - passengers (normal and max/double occupancy) and crew capacity
- number of passenger accessible decks, number (in any) of swimming pools and whirlpools (hot tubs), passenger elevators, water-slide(s
- On some ships is additionally provided information regarding name origin/meaning, service history, fun facts.
Cruise deck plans (layouts) updates
like all things in life, cruise ship deck plans do change in time. often, cruise lines change facilities and public venues - their location, type (services and amenities) or names. other changes may relate to new cabin categories. often, after a major refurbishment, cruise lines add to the ship:
- new passenger cabins
- new dining venues - specialty restaurants, bars, lounges, etc
- new facilities - aqua park, water-slide(s), Spa, pool(s) / whirlpool(s), outdoor movie theater, etc
- or - simply change the names of the existing ones.
we are responsible for all these deckplan changes and keep our deck layouts and reviews regularly updated and most correct.
Cruise ship deck plan reviews
申博体育注册in each of cruisemapper's ship deck plans you will find a detailed list of all cabins and facilities onboard the vessel. this information generally includes:
- ship details - year built, last refurbished (scheduled refurbishment), capacity (passengers and crew)
- total number of passenger cabins, launderettes (passenger use self-service laundry /if any), onboard credit kiosks (self-service money transfer), photo kiosks
- dining room(s), buffet restaurant, specialty restaurant(s) /at surcharge per person or with a la carte menu, dinner club, fast food bars/stations
- theatre/main show lounge
- lounges and bars, conference/meeting room(s)
- casino, video games arcade, special gaming room (like F1 simulator)
- swimming pool(s) and whirlpools (hot-tubs)
- Spa and Fitness complex (wellness facility), jogging/walking track, roller-skating track, sports court(s)
- library, art gallery, photo gallery
- atrium/lobby area with reception desk, shore excursions desk, duty-free shops and boutiques
- "Promenade Deck" - an outdoor area that fully or partially circles around the ship
- kids and teenagers club lounges and playing zones (on some ships with pool/whirlpool), missing on adult-only vessels
- Aqua Park with waterslide(s) - on the largest cruise ships only
- unique facilities - such as rock-climbing wall(s), ice-skating track(s), Zip-line, rotating panoramic capsules, glass-floor walking paths, bumping cars, skydive and surf simulators, F1/Sports Car simulator, bungee trampoline, and many other truly bizarre cruise ship design inventions.
CruiseMapper's dedicated staff does regular updates that reflect all deck plan changes (when officially announced by the companies). We do this job properly - so you can count on us, and the information we provide to be accurate and up-to-date. Follows the long list of (internal) links, which redirect to the vessel's deck plan review. Know that these are only ocean-going ships. To see all river cruise ship deck plans, you'll have to follow CruiseMapper's river cruise lines links and explore the company's fleet. Our list of river shipping companies includes AmaWaterways, American Cruise Lines (ACL), American Queen Steamboat Company, Arosa, Avalon Waterways, CroisiEurope, Crystal, Emerald Waterways, Grand Circle, Luftner, Scenic, Scylla, Uniworld, Viking, also our hubs for River Cruises (smaller companies, time-chartered boats), Russian River Cruises (boats in Russian Federation) and Nile River Cruises申博体育注册 (boats in Egypt).
Note: The following list of cruise lines deck plans includes only CruiseMapper's largest companies fleets and only ocean-going vessels. To access our full deckplan database (including small-fleet shipping companies, cruiseferries and riverboats) use the search box at page top.